Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver, Antique Gold, Antique Silver
As Low As 59¢ each
your Catholic Superstore of
Rosary Parts Rosary Centerpieces Rosary Crucifixes and Medals
Granted by His Holiness, Pope Pius X, to the Pius Union of the Pardon Crucifix, the aim of which is to obtain pardon of God and to
pardon one's neighbor.
1. Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix may thereby gain an INDULGENCE once a day.
2. For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence.
3. Whoever says one of the following invocations before this Crucifix may gain each time an indulgence: "Our father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us". "I beg the
Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me."
4. Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a
PLENARY INDULGENCE on the following feasts: the Five Wounds of Our Lord, the Invention of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the
Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception and the Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin.
5. Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable
to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a PLENARY
(Pontifical Rescript of June 1, 1905, to MM. the Abbes Lemann.)
A. Card. Tripepi
Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of indulgences
To the faithful, who devoutly kiss this Crucifix and gain these precious indulgences, we recommend to have in view the following
intentions: To testify love for Our Lord and the Blessed Virgin; gratitude towards our Holy Father, the Pope, to beg for the remission of
one's sins; the deliverance of souls in purgatory; the return of the nations to the Faith; forgiveness among Christians; reconciliation
among the members of the Catholic Church.
By another Pontifical Rescript of November 14, 1905. His Holiness Pope Pius X has declared that the indulgences attached to the
Pardon Crucifix are applicable to the souls in purgatory.
With Ecclesiastical Sanction
January 15, 1907